Marketing & Communications Assistant
Description: Under the supervision of the Manager of Communication and Programs, the Marketing & Communications Assistant will:
- Support creation of website content, social media posts, newsletters, and other communication materials;
- Support management of communications tracking and analytics;
- Support development, translation, and design of printed, graphic, and multimedia materials (e.g., videos); and
- Support communication efforts during events including social media scheduling and media outreach.
- Demonstrated experience of online and social media communications with an eye for good design;
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Experience in design, research, content management, and monitoring tools such as Canva, Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress, and Google Analytics;
- Experience or familiarity with email marketing platforms, fundamentals, strategies, and KPIs;
- Ability to express themselves professionally orally and in writing and to work both independently and with direction with excellent attention to detail;
- Familiarity with women’s issues, including gender biases, socioeconomic challenges, wage policies, etc., considered an asset.
Position Available: Immediately
Location Remote Possible; Some On-Site Availability Considered an Asset
Salary: $10-$12/Hourly; Based on Experience & Availability
Please submit resume and cover letter and (if desired) writing sample and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.